Hello, my name is Alice Kim,
who live near to line 2 Kang-byun Station which is around Techno Mart.
For my two daughters, I am looking for a nice and kind hearted English tutor.
There would be two groups to teach.
One is my younger daughter and her friend who are 6 year old.
The other is my older daughter and her friend who are 9 year old.
1. Time – around 3 hours a week for each group (Adjustable)
– Korean American or Korean Canadian (who lived in America or Canada more than ten years)
3. Curriculum Includes
– Storybook reading : Read aloud, etc.
– Correcting pronounciation, accent, intonation
– Voca Check and voca games.
I don’t know well about English teaching,
so please feel free to suggest your own curriculum to me.
Around here, there are many schools and apartment
so if you want to find more job opportunity, you can easily find out.
Also I can introduce more kids-groups if you want.
Please e-mail me.
Happy new year~! ?