It is the season in September to see and seek new jobs!
Our school has a vacancy starting October.
Basic details are, it’s in Near Sanggal, close to Bundang where it takes only 40 minutes from Gangnam area. Right near the Korean folk village.
We’re looking for someone (preferably with an E2 VISA already) who is interested and versed in multitudes of knowledge. …
1. Company : Within Education Center
2. Location : Yongin City (Near Bundang & Seoul )
Hyub Sung Building #110, 126 Saeun Rd. 29-1, Bora dong, Yongin City
3. Phone : 010-3944-4452 (Sarah Lee/ General manager)
4. Email : email@example.com
5. Job Category: English Library Librarian
6. Our Center’s Student Type: Mostly Elementary & Middle school Student
7. Time Type: Full-Time (13:00 PM~20:30 PM) Monday ~ Friday
Our regular timetable will be a maximum of 35 hours per week from Monday to Friday, plus 2 hours dedicated to professional development and administration.
The schedule could be changed a bit due to unavoidable circumstances.
8. Opening : 1 positions
9. Payment: 2M KRW – 2.4M KRW monthly salary with housing (Negotiable)
Benefits : Severance pay, 5 vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
10. Visa : E-2 visa holders preferred
11. Starting Date : 2 weeks of Orientation and Training must be needed
1. Native English Speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Ireland.
2. Visa : E-2 visa holders preferred (F-4, F-6 or F-5)
3. Hold 3 or 4 year University degree in any major (BA/ BS degree or higher)
(Teacher whose major is English Literature, TESOL, World history, Social Study, Geography, Drama, Music, Economics or Cultures preferred)
4. Teacher who can work more than 1 years.