– Within Education Center –
1. Location : 29-1, Saeun-ro 126beon-gil, Giheung-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
(Korean Folk Village Area / Sang-gal Station of Bundang Line )
2. Position : English Teacher ( Speaking & Listening, Grammar, Phonics, Cultures and Life Lessons)
3. Targeted Students : Kindergarteners to Adult Students
4. Working Hour: Full-Time (13:00 PM~20:30 PM) Monday to Friday
Dinner provided / 30 minutes of dinner time is included.
Our regular timetable will be a maximum of 30 hours per week from Monday to Friday, plus 1 hour dedicated to professional development and administration.
The schedule could be changed a bit due to unavoidable circumstances.
5. ★★★ Benefits : Severance pay, 10 Paid Vacation Days + All National Holidays Off / Every 4th Friday Off (Paid)
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation /
Dinner Provided / Nature Friendly & Creative Working Environment with the 14 of Coolest and Nicest teachers around.
6. Payment: 2.1M KRW to 2.5M KRW monthly salary with/without housing (Negotiable)
7. Visa : E-2 / F-2,4,5,6 Visa Holders ONLY
8. Starting Date : ASAP / 2 weeks of Orientation and Training must be done before the start.
– Native English Speakers Only
– Citizenship from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand.
– E-2 / F-2,4,5,6 Visa Holders ONLY
– Requires BA/BS or a higher degree in any major
– Must be able to work longer than a year AT LEAST – Long term working relationship preffered
– Criminal background check / Health check is needed
To apply for this position,
1. Please send your resume and ID photo to email@example.com
2. Send a TEXT MESSAGE to 010- 5160-1017 Claire Kim / Administrator
when the resume is sent.