Today Gyeongsangnam-Do Office of Education (GOE) opens 47 public school positions which will start from March 2010.
Public schools will get you the most balanced life of work and experience with career plus opportunity, morning schedule, stress free working environment, over 1month vacation and more.
If you want to pursue this great opportunity, please email the below list of documents to email@example.com by End of 11th of December Friday 2009 (Korean Time).
1. Application Form: please download at http://rs.gloii.com/down/Application_Form.doc
2. Your Resume and Photo
3. Your Photo Copy of Degree
4. Your Photo Copy of Passport
5. Your Photo Copy of Certificates (optional)
6. Your choice of preferred School number 1, 2, 3: please check the schools at http://rs.gloii.com/down/Positions.xls
Public schools in Korea offer a great working environment and are perfect for those who want to get the real Korean experience.
The structured teaching schedule allows teachers to enjoy evenings and weekends off while sharing their knowledge with Korean students and teachers.
Teachers who are hired to work at public schools work directly for the Korean Ministry of Education as a part of ‘English Program in Korea’.
These jobs are ideal for people who are interested in teaching as a profession or those who want to gain international experience.
A. Job Information
> Starting Date: March/April 2010
> Location: Geongsangnam-do (Southeast of Korea: http://english.gsnd.net)
> Teaching Type: Elementary, Middle, High School
> Working Days: Monday to Friday
> Working Hours: 8:30am ~ 4:30pm or 9am ~ 5pm
> Teaching Hours: 22 ~ 24hrs /week
> Monthly Pay: 2M ~ 2.5M (will be decided considering applicants’ degree, majors, official teaching experience and certificates)
> Housing: Free Single Studio
> Airfare: Free Round Tickets
> Bonuses: 300,000KRW settlement allowances, 50% Health Insurance, 1 month Severance Pay and Rural Placement Bonuses
> Vacation: 1month = 2weeks (summer) + 2weeks (winter)
No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
– Be a native English speaker
– Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
– Hold an original bachelor degree from an accredited university and SEALED & STAMPED academic tran s
– Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
* TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certifications are preferred
* Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
* Don’t need to know any Korean
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
C. About gloii RS
gloii is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea.
We’re providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
gloii has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy. Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
>> Contact Channels;
Homepage : http://rs.gloii.com
PHONES : New York +1-315-876-9881 | London +44-020-3286-2994 | Sydney +61-02-8005-4998 | Korea +82-11-9182-4621
MESSENGERS : Skype – gloiirs | MSN – firstname.lastname@example.org | AIM – gloiirep | Yahoo – gloiirep | GTalk – email@example.com