– Uses recruiting/careers sites, tools, recruitment methods and networking to source and hire top level candidates.
– Conducts the pre- CV screening, in depth conference interview and selection of applicants to identify the most qualified candidates
– Conduct open hiring for new employees and domestic/global experienced employees (including Career Fair, Company Introduction)
– Acts as primary contact for candidates throughout the talent acquisition life cycle providing information of the Company’s culture, services and benefits.
– Build and analyze succession plan for main positions. And follow annual recruiting plan to fulfill FTEs at planned period.
– Supports monitor the organizations culture so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals
– Monitors and supports global alignment of HR policies and procedures
– Plan and forecast headcount that aligns with the division’s budget.
– Acts as the main contacts for global employee
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong analysis and presentation skills
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Prefer Bilingual (Korean, English)
– Minimum Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree
– A reasonable level of experiences in managing people, projects, programs and/or clients in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry is expected.
Error: Contact form not found.