We are seeking August 2010 Public School Positions Available.
To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Gyeonggi-do openings (Gyeonggi provincial office of education)
Atop recruiting company has been selected as one of major recruiters by Gyeonggi provincial office of education on 21st, December. Gyeonggi province is nearby Seoul and we will get a lot of public school openings starting on August, 2010 in a couple of weeks and they would like us to find the qualified teachers very soon.
Please see the instructions as below and send me the required documents(a photocopy of your degree & passport, a resume, a EPIK or Gyeonggi-do application form) by email in advance.
The office of education will inform the details to us tomorrow, so please let me get your interest via email first.
* GOE openings (Gyeongsangnam provincial office of education)
Atop recruiting company has been serving for the Gyeong sang nam provincial education of office since 2006. We are selected as one of major recruiters by it during 2010 as well.
Gyeong sang nam province is the southern part of Korea and there are many cities like Chang won, Masan, Yangsan, Geoje Island and so forth.
* Website of the Gyeong sang nam prov.: http://english.gsnd.net/default.jsp
Almost all positions are located in middle or small-sized areas but you could get a higher salary and more stable working environment than private schools.
The process of public school positions is also quite different from private school positions. If you want to apply for public school positions, you should submit these 4 documents to the office of education in advance. They only accept the applications during the application term and they usually have the term every other week.
1. A photocopy of your passport photo page
2. A photocopy of your bachelor’s degree
3. A completed GOE or EPIK application form for 2010
4. A resume
< Briefs >
– Contract period: 1st, February, 2010 ~ 30th, March, 2011 & 2nd, March, 2010~1st, April, 2010
– Working days: Monday – Friday
– Working hours: 9:00AM – 5.00PM
– Total hours: 22 classes per week (so 3 or 4 classes per day)
– Student level: Elementary, 3rd grade student to Junior high school students
The details of teaching is following,
1. Working days: Monday to Friday
2. Working hours: 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M.
3. Teaching hours: 22 classes a week
Each class consists of 40 or 45minutes. all the classes will be finished by 3:00 p.m.
4. Teaching type: Elementary, 3rd grade student to Junior high school students.
5. Monthly pay: 2.1~2.7 million won (Depending on the teacher