Are you looking for RELIABLE, FINANCIALLY STABLE and FAIR ESL position in Korea?
Are you tired of hearing the unreasonable qualifications being demanded
by the private schools and recruiters such as Appearance, Major, Experience?
The answer is working at Public School which is sponsored and guaranteed by
Korea Ministry of Education under the program name Internship EPIK (English Program in Korea).
You can apply to this OPEN TO ALL Public School Internship Program as long as you’re;
– PASSIONATE about teaching with respectful care for children
– and YOUNG (born from 1979 afterwards)
– and ONLY Freshman year finished
This program offers you with differentiated benefits as
1. Job SECURITY
2. Regular Morning Schedule and Short Working Hours
3. Long Vacation of 1 month
4. Establish Curriculum and co teaching with Korean teacher
5. Stress free working environment
6. Real Career Plus Opportunity
Please review the detailed job info below and APPLY NOW via http://rs.gloii.com/applynow-teachers
Any teachers who can start ASAP with full visa documents and flexible location preference will be appreciated.
A. JOB INFO.
-. Student Age: Elementary
-. Starting Date: Decebmer 2010
-. Working Days: M – F
-. Daily Working Hours: 9am-5pm, 30classes per week
-. Monthly Salary: 2.1M KRW
-. Yearly Vacation: 20days (summer 2 weeks / winter 2 weeks)
-. Housing: Free Single Housing
-. Round-trip Airfare: Yes
-. Contract Completion Bonus: Yes (100% salary)
-. Medical Insurance: Yes (50%)
-. Settlement Fee: 300,000KRW
-. Entrance Allowance Fee: 1.3M KRW (ticket fare included) + Exit Allowance Fee 1.3M KRW (ticket fare included)
B. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who’s interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through our ‘APPLY NOW’ site by visiting http://rs.gloii.com/applynow-teachers and be sure to input "INT.PUBLIC" in job number field in the application form.
Simply sending resume alone will be disregarded. We need additional application information to make a perfect match with right positions.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by sending email to email@example.com for prompt assistance.
No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
– Be a native English speaker
– Applicants who were born from 1979 afterwards
– Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
– Hold an original bachelor degree from an accredited university and SEALED & STAMPED academic tran s
– Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
D. About gloii RS
gloii is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea.
We’re providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
gloii has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy. Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
>> Contact Channels;
Homepage : http://rs.gloii.com
PHONES : +82-10-9182-4621 | +82-70-7566-4621
MESSENGERS : Skype – gloiirs | MSN – gloii | AIM – gloiirep | Yahoo – gloiirep | GTalk – gloiirep