Please check the established Private Elementary School position in Busan.
We’re looking for caring 2 teachers who will nurture the growth and have a positive impact on the lives of our beloved kids.
Please review the detailed Job Info and APPLY NOW to get your position by visiting http://rs.gloii.com/applynow-teachers
– Job Number: BUSAN100531
– School Type: Private
– Student Age: Elementary
– Location: Saha-gu, Busan (located next to Dong-A University; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Busan)
– Starting Date: End of May or Early June
– No. of Teachers Wanted: 2
– Working Days: M – F
– Daily Working Hours: 1pm – 9pm
– Monthly Salary: 2.1M – 2.2M KRW
– Yearly Vacation: 7 – 10days
– Housing: Free Single housing
– Round-trip Airfare: Yes
– Contract Completion Bonus: Yes (100% salary)
– Medical Insurance: Yes (50%)
A. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who’s interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through our ‘APPLY NOW’ site at http//rs.gloii.com/applynow-teachers
and be sure to input "BUSAN100531" in job number field in the application form.
Simply sending resume alone will be disregarded. We need additional application information to make a perfect match with right positions.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by sending email to email@example.com for prompt assistance.
B. PLACEMENT PROCESS
The entire placement process will usually take 1 – 2months from the point of application to actual start teaching.
We’re laying the entire hiring process out from A to Z and helping our teachers through it step-by-step so they are comfortable and know what is going on at all times. Please refer to below major steps you’re going through;
> Step 1: Submit online application through http://rs.gloii.com/applynow-teachers
> Step 2: We will contact you shortly to further the process with full & detailed knowledge of your application and answering your questions and the phone interview schedule will be set up.
> Step 3: The phone interview will be conducted taking about 30mins.
> Step 4: The offer will be given for your consideration.
> Step 5: Sign the contract and follow the E-2 visa (Legal Work Visa for being an English Teacher in Korea) procedure steps. (F4 visa holders don’t need to go through visa process)
No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
– Be a native English speaker
– Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
– Hold an original bachelor degree from an accredited university and SEALED & STAMPED academic tran s
– Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
* TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certifications are preferred
* Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
* Don’t need to know any Korean
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
D. About gloii RS
gloii is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea.
We’re providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
gloii has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy. Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
>> Contact Channels;
Homepage : http://rs.gloii.com
PHONES : Landline +82-70-7566-4621 | Mobile +82-10-9182-4621
MESSENGERS : Skype – gloiirs | MSN – firstname.lastname@example.org | AIM – gloiirep | Yahoo – gloiirep | GTalk – email@example.com