Hello, this is JR at ATOP recruiting company.
We have a lot of available positions in S.Korea.
Especially I’d like to introduce this position to you.
"Ul san position (near Ulsan national uni.)
*Website of the city : http://english.ulsan.go.kr/
*Working days : Monday to Friday
*Working hours : 01:30pm ~ 08:30pm
*Teaching type : Elementary to middle school students
*Monthly pay : 2.2 million won
*Housing : Single apartment
*Starting date : January~February
* Number of Foreign Teachers : 2
Please send us your resume and photo by e-mail. email@example.com"
If you would like to get more details of the school,
Just let me get your interest & resume & photo by e-mail.
I will send you some pictures and contract of the school.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Have a nice day!
* Requirements for applying for teaching positions in korea.
1. Native english speaker(E2visa necessary) or F4/F2 visa holder
2. Bachelor’s degree(B.A/B.S/B.E) or Master’s degree(M.A/M.S)
PS. Please answer these questions below.
1. Do you have prefered locations to teach?
2. when can you start teaching or when will you arrive in Korea?
3. Do you have all documents for E2visa if you are a native enlgish speaker?