We’re getting started to place the qualified English teachers who have great intent on working for CAREER PLUS PUBLIC SCHOOLS in Korea.
This program is sponsored and guaranteed by GEPIK (Gyeonggi-do English Program in Korea / Ministry of Education).
Public schools in Korea offer a great working environment and are perfect for those who want to get the real Korean experience.
The structured teaching schedule allows teachers to enjoy evenings and weekend off while sharing their knowledge with Korean students and teachers.
Teachers who are hired to work at public schools work directly for the Korean Ministry of Education as a part of ‘English Program in Korea’.
These jobs are ideal for people who are interested in teaching as a profession or those who want to gain international experience.
If you want to have a balanced life of work and experience, going for public school is the very right choice which provides you with guaranteed job security, career plus, morning schedule, stress free working environment, over 1month vacation and all the other good benefits.
Anyone who has previous teaching experience or teaching related majors or teaching certificates (as TESOL, TEFL) will be highly appreciated.
A. PROGRAM SPECIFICATION
> School Type: Public Schools (Elementary, Junior High, Senior High)
> Starting Date: Year 2010 Feb/Mar/Apr
> Location: Gyeonggi-do (please find the info at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyeonggi-do)
> Working Days: Monday to Friday
> Working Hours: 8:30am ~ 4:30pm or 9am ~ 5pm
> Teaching Hours: 22 ~ 24hrs /week
> Monthly Pay: 2M ~ 2.5M (will be decided considering applicants’ degree, majors, official teaching experience and certificates, please check the GEPIK contract below)
> Housing: Free Single Studio
> Airfare: Free Round Tickets
> Bonuses: 300,000KRW settlement allowances, 50% Health Insurance, 1 month Severance Pay and Rural Placement Bonuses
> Vacation: 1month
B. HOW TO APPLY
1) Firstly please download GEPIK Application Form at http://rs.gloii.com/down/GEPIK_Application_Form_2010.doc and fill out.
2) Secondly visit the application site at http://rs.gloii.com/applynow-teachers and fill out and attach your resume, picture, reference letter (optional), GEPIK Application Form to submit.
3) After the evaluation, the interview will be arranged with candidate schools for placement.
* Please be sure to input "GEPIK1H2010" in job number field in the application form.
* If you have any questions regarding this program, please let us know by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt assistance.
– Be a native English speaker
– Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
– Hold an original bachelor degree from an accredited university and SEALED & STAMPED academic tran s
– Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
* TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certifications are preferred
* Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
* Don’t need to know any Korean
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
D. About gloii RS
gloii is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea.
We’re providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
gloii has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy. Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
>> Contact Channels;
Homepage : http://rs.gloii.com
PHONES : New York +1-315-876-9881 | London +44-020-3286-2994 | Sydney +61-02-8005-4998 | Korea +82-11-9182-4621
MESSENGERS : Skype – gloiirs | MSN – email@example.com | AIM – gloiirep | Yahoo – gloiirep | GTalk – firstname.lastname@example.org