* GOE openings
(In Gyeong-nam province, near Busan)
Atop recruiting company has been serving for Gyeongsangnam/Gyeong-nam provincial education of office(GOE) since 2006. We are selected by them as one of major recruiters during 2010 again.
Gyeong-nam province is the southern part of korea and there are many cities like Chang won, Masan, Yangsan, Geoje Island and so forth. They are quite closed to Busan as well. (* Website of the Gyeong sang nam do prov. : http://english.gsnd.net/default.jsp )
Almost all positions are located in middle or small-sized areas but you could get a higher salary and more stabile working environment than private schools.
The process of public school positions is also quite different from private school positions. If you want to apply for public school positions, you should submit 4 documents(application form, a copy of passport & diploma, resume) to them via email first and then they would select which one can have a phone interview with one of the inspectors from GOE.
(big)There are only a few positions left and they would accept some applications until 22nd, April korean time.(/big)
-> The details of teaching is following,
1. Working days : Monday to Friday.
2. Working hours : 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M.
3. Teaching hours : 22 classes a week.
each class consists of 40 or 45minutes.
all the classes will be finished by 3:00 p.m.
4. Teaching type : Elementary, 3rd grade student to Junior high school students.
5. Monthly pay : 2.1~2.7 million won (Tesol, Celta certificate will get more salary)
6. Vacations : 18 days (officially)
(Summer – 8 days, winter – 10 days)
7. Job openings : 1st, May / 1st, June / 1st, July / 1st, Aug.
8. Accommodation : Single studio or housing allowance 400,000 won a month.
9. Settlement money : 300,000 won a year.
10. National pension : available.
11. Tax free : Certificate of residence required except Canadian and Irish.
12. Air plane ticket : 1,300,000 won for coming to Korea or we will pay for the ticket in advance. Another 1,300,000 won for going to your destination when you finish your one-year contract. * It’s fixed.
13. Local working allowance : 100,000 won a month.
Cities like Masan, Changwon have no local allowance.
But countries like Haman, Chungnyung have local working allowance. It means you could get 0.1million won more for your salary.
14. Multiple school allowance : 100,000 – 150,000 won
(one school touring : 100,000 won, two schools touring : 150,000 won)
* Multiple school system : Some schools located in rural area have less than 100 students so they don’t have enough classes. Thus, the teacher should teach to the student of the nearby school every other week.
If you are interested in some, just send us these documents via email first.
1. A photocopy of your passport
2. A photocopy of your bachelor’s degree (If you have a M.A, please send me a copy of it)
3. A completed GOE application form (please check the attachment)
4. A resume
5. A photocopy of your teaching certificate(TESOL/TEFL/CELTA) if you have one
If you need more information on GOE, please email us. ( email@example.com )
Nationality of UK, USA, CAN, SA, AUS, IRE or NZ
Friendly & outgoing personality!
Under 55 years of age