Touch4Teaching Co., Ltd. is one of the most noted Government Licensed Employment Agency located in Seoul, South Korea.
There are many ESL recruiting agencies in Korea, out of these agencies there are many that do not get a permit from the government. These employment agencies all work illegally. If you were to come to Korea and receive employment through an agency who works illegally it might pose problems with the Korean government for you in the future.
Touch4Teaching Co., Ltd. is a partner of Gyeonggi Provincial Office of Education, certified by the Board of Education. We work legitimately with Public and Private schools in Korea and have matched over a thousand teachers to respective schools.
There are public school positions every month in Gunpo city (http://english.gunpo21.net/index.jsp )
All the positions are public schools under GEPIK (Gyeonggi English Program In Korea), so condition is the same; GEPIK contract for 1year.
GEPIK offers many benefits to its English teachers that are unavailable in other area of Korea.
1. Salary: 2.0~2.5 mil Korean won (depends on the qualifications)
2. 300,000 won settlement allowance after your arrival
3. 100% severance pay after the year contract
4. A round trip airfare is reimbursed
5. 20 working days paid vacation a year + All National Holiday Days
6. 50% medical insurance, 50% national pension plan supported by the employer
7. Working Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00am~5:00pm or 8:30am~4:30pm (8 hours a day, 22 hours a week)
8. A single housing or Housing allowance available (400,000 won per month)
9. Bonus for teaching in a Rural Area: 100,000 KRW every month plus an additional 5 paid vacation days per year
10.Team teaching with Korean co-teacher
What is GEPIK?
Gyeonggi English Program in Korea, GEPIK
(Government Public School Teaching Job in the SUBURBS OF SEOUL)
GEPIK stands for Gyeonggi English Program in Korea. It was established in 2003, to provide English education to all public schools in the Gyeonggi province. Gyeonggi province is South Korea