This is Jessy from Atop Recruiting Company in Korea.
I’d like to recommend this position to you.
Please check it out for your future job and apply for the position.
Cheong ju position ?Looking for a female teacher
*Website of the city – http://english.cjcity.net/
*Working days : Monday to Friday
*Working hours : 10:00 A.M to 7:00 P.M (30hours per week)
*Teaching type : kindergartners to elementary school students
*Monthly pay : 2.2~2.3 million won
*Housing : single apartment
*Starting date : End of November
*Number of Foreign Teachers : 6 (korean foreingers :4)
Send me your CV and a recent photo, if you are interested in this position.
And, it’ll be appreciated if you respond to the questions below.
1. What is the earliest date that you can start working in Korea?
2. Do you have any preferred locations?
3. Do you have all documents for the E2 visa?
These are documents for the visa;
* 2 passport photos
* 1 set of officially processed tran s ( tran s need to be in a sealed envelope, with the stamp or seal of the university covering the seal to show that is has not been opened. )
* A copy of your degree which has a Apostille stamp or verification from the Korean Embassy in your own country
* A criminal background check from your own country’s government which covers the whole country’s information is required and it must be less than six months old and it should be notarized Apostille
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions.
Thank you for your time.