If you are seeking for career plus public school position and seeking for a great area to live, this is a perfect fit for your choice.
Please check the school specification;
GEPIK Public High School Position;
GEPIK (Gyeonggi-do English Program in Korea) Public School Program sponsored by Korean Ministry of Education.
– Job Number: SEONGNAMPUBLIC201002
– Starting date : Middle of Feb 2010
– Location: 5min off Moran station (subway #8)
– City Info: http://www.cans21.net/EN/index.asp
– Working Days: Monday to Friday
– Working Hours: 08:30pm ~ 4:30pm
– Monthly Pay: 2.0M KRW ~ 2.5M KRW
– Housing: Free Single housing
– Round-trip Airfare: Yes
– Contract Completion Bonus: Yes
– Medical Insurance: Yes
– Paid Vacation per year: 1month = 2weeks (summer) + 2weeks (winter)
Public schools in Korea offer a great working environment and are perfect for those who want to get the real Korean experience.
The structured teaching schedule allows teachers to enjoy evenings and weekends off while sharing their knowledge with Korean students and teachers.
Teachers who are hired to work at public schools work directly for the Korean Ministry of Education as a part of ‘English Program in Korea’.
These jobs are ideal for people who are interested in teaching as a profession or those who want to gain international experience.
If you want to have a balanced life of work and experience, going for public school is the very right choice which provides you with career plus, morning schedule, stress free working environment, over 1month vacation and more.
Please ‘APPLY NOW’ by visiting http://rs.gloii.com/applynow-teachers
A. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who’s interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through our ‘APPLY NOW’ site by visiting http://rs.gloii.com/applynow-teachers
and be sure to input "SEONGNAMPUBLIC201002" in job number field in the application form.
Simply sending resume alone will be disregarded. We need additional application information to make a perfect match with right positions.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by sending email to email@example.com for prompt assistance.
B. PLACEMENT PROCESS
The entire placement process will usually take 1 – 2months from the point of application to actual start teaching.
We’re laying the entire hiring process out from A to Z and helping our teachers through it step-by-step so they are comfortable and know what is going on at all times. Please refer to below major steps you’re going through;
> Step 1: Submit online application through http://rs.gloii.com/applynow-teachers
> Step 2: We will contact you shortly to further the process with full & detailed knowledge of your application and answering your questions and the phone interview schedule will be set up.
> Step 3: The phone interview will be conducted taking about 30mins.
> Step 4: The offer will be given for your consideration.
> Step 5: Sign the contract and follow the E-2 visa (Legal Work Visa for English Teacher in Korea) procedure steps. (F4 visa holders don’t need to go through visa process)
No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
– Be a native English speaker
– Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
– Hold an original bachelor degree from an accredited university and SEALED & STAMPED academic tran s
– Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
* TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certifications are preferred
* Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
* Don’t need to know any Korean
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
D. About gloii RS
gloii is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea.
We’re providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
gloii has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy. Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
>> Contact Channels;
Homepage : http://rs.gloii.com
PHONES : New York +1-315-876-9881 | London +44-020-3286-2994 | Sydney +61-02-8005-4998 | Korea +82-10-9182-4621
MESSENGERS : Skype – gloiirs | MSN – firstname.lastname@example.org | AIM – gloiirep | Yahoo – gloiirep | GTalk – email@example.com