We’re looking for a PASSIONATE and ENERGETIC Bilingual Teacher (English and Korean)
who will enjoy teaching our avid elementary and middle school students.
Teaching programs and curriculum have been well prepared around Listening, Writing, Reading,
Speaking being customized for each age group of students.
Please read the detailed job information and APPLY NOW to get your position via http://rs.gloii.com/applynow-teachers
A. JOB SPECIFICATION
– Job Number: ANSAN20101130
– Job Type: Full Time (1 Year)
– School Type: Private
– School Location: Ansan, Gyeonggi-do
– Nearest Station and Distance: Handae station (line# 4): 10mins on foot
– Student Age: Elementary School – Middle School
– Start Date: 11/30/2010
– Weekly Working Days: Mon ~ Fri
– Daily Working Hours: 3pm – 9:30pm
– Monthly Salary: 2M KRW – 2.2M KRW
– Yearly Paid Vacation: 10 days
– Housing: Single: Housing Provided
– Contract Completion Bonus: 1 month salary provided at the end of 1 year
– Medical Insurance: 50% covered by employer
B. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who’s interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through
our ‘APPLY NOW’ site by visiting http://rs.gloii.com/applynow-teachers and
be sure to input "ANSAN20101130" in job number field in the application form.
Simply sending resume alone will be disregarded. We need additional application information to make a perfect match with right positions.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by sending email to email@example.com for prompt assistance.
C. PLACEMENT PROCESS
The entire placement process will usually take 1 – 2months from the point of application to actual start teaching.
We’re laying the entire hiring process out from A to Z and helping our teachers through it step-by-step so they are comfortable and know what is going on at all times. Please refer to below major steps you’re going through;
> Step 1: Submit online application through http://rs.gloii.com/applynow-teachers
> Step 2: We will contact you shortly to further the process with full & detailed knowledge of your application and answering your questions and the phone/in-person interview schedule will be set up.
> Step 3: The interview will be conducted taking about 30mins.
> Step 4: The offer will be given for your consideration.
> Step 5: Sign the contract and follow the E-2 visa (Legal Work Visa for English Teacher in Korea) procedure steps. (F4 visa holders don’t need to go through visa process)
No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
– Be a native English speaker
– Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
– Hold an apostilled copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university
– Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
* TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certifications are preferred
* Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
* Don’t need to know any Korean
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
E. About gloii RS
gloii is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea.
We’re providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
gloii has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy. Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
>> Contact Channels;
Homepage : http://rs.gloii.com
PHONES : +82-10-9182-4621 | +82-70-7566-4621
MESSENGERS : Skype – gloiirs | MSN – gloii | AIM – gloiirep | Yahoo – gloiirep | GTalk – gloiirep