(a bed, a desk, a closet, a linen)
• Hwigyeong Brownston Apt. – near Hoegi & Hankuk univ of foreign studies station (subway line 1)
• 500,000won per month (not include utility)
• utility : it will be 50,000won/per month, Mar-Nov
100,000won/per month, Dec-Feb
(the difference is due to gas fee regarding heating)
• included high speed wire & wireless internet, cable TV, home appliances, kitchenware, a bed, a closet, a desk and a blanket.
• Key money: 1,000,000 won (You will receive it back when you move out)
• only female and non smoker
• 10 minutes away from hoegi station by walk(subway line 1)
10 minutes away from hankuk univ of foreign studies (subway line 1)
Also, you can take a bus to home at the station (Buses are always ready in front of the station, it takes just 3 stop to the Apt.)
Convenient transportation – many buses and subway stations.
• Clean and safe neighborhood.
Close to banks, post office, shopping mall, grocery stores, etc.
• No pets allowed – I have a lovely cat so I prefer those who like living with pets.
• Please give me notice before 1month when you move out.
minimum 3 months stay (negotiable)Please e-mail me for more information.
Your e-mail should include the following details:
• Stay-period (Mentioning exact dates is preferable)
• Gender & Age
• Nationality & Occupation