PCINS is embarking on exciting times and currently expanding globally. To support this exciting growth we are now looking for entrepreneurial, passionate and results focused individuals to join our expanding business development team.
PCINS is a Korea based payment service providers for Card-present and Card-Not-Present solutions with over 600 merchant and institutional partners and operating in Korea, EU, Vietnam and Japan. We want like-minded bright and committed individuals to join us on the next phase of our journey. We are currently looking to recruit a proven Sales Lead to be based in Korea to help sell PCINS’s innovative payment solutions to target customers across global markets.
The ‘Head of Sales – Global Markets’ responsibilities include:
– Work closely with the Director of Sales for EU to develop institutional partnerships by engaging potential partners and clients in the payment industry.
– This requires a thorough understanding of customer strategy and growth ambitions.
– Implementing the go to market and individual business development account strategy
– Executing sales plans to sell the PCINS services, closing deals to achieve contract / revenue targets.
– Customer relationship strengthening and management,
– Product, market and competitive intelligence gathering / sharing
– Assisting with operational elements of the local business.
This is a critical position in the company as the global markets are identified as a high-growth market opportunity for the company, with strong, long-established customer relationships and high potential for future revenue and market share growth.
The ideal candidate will have:
– You will be an excellent communicator, results focused and self-motivated.
– You will understand the importance of planning and organisation in order to achieve the most from each working day.
– Preferred but not required, knowledge in payments (credit cards, Payment Gateway, ecommerce)
– University degree educated, and a minimum of 5 to 7 years sales management or similar role, particularly within traditional card and digital payments, and experience in working for global high technology companies.
– Must have experience of selling to Tier 1 banks and Financial institutions.
– Track record of driving revenue, bookings and design win initiatives that deliver results.
– A consultative sales approach is needed as the role focuses on building trusted relationships with customers
– Must be fluent in both Korean and English
We value a sense of humor, and intellectual curiosity, and look for people who want to focus on being exceptional in their chosen field. This role will be based in Seoul. If you want to be part of the next fintech success story where your contribution really matters in creating market leading solutions that will transform the card payment industry then please apply.
1. Fluent in Korean and English
2. Understanding or experience of 3 years minimum in card and payment industry
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org